Friday, September 28, 2007

Backwards Planning

My basic project idea is to ceate a project that would explain and
show how the three branches of government works. I would have to get
information from other sources and put it together in an organized
manner. My history books will be a good source of information as well
as websites that explains the three branches. I will try to get more
books and important facts from my history teacher. My final product
should be my own website and maybe a powerpoint.
My first step will be to organize my information and then figure out
what is important and what needs to be put into me project.
Next Will think about organization and how to put together my
information in a logical manner.
Then I would put my information in either a website or however I
decide to present my work.

No comments: